Sunday 14 October 2012

Happy Birthday Blog..2 Today.

Today is a rather special day, I was updating my page when it suddenly jumped out at me. TODAY IS MY BLOGS 2nd BIRTHDAY . Yipppeeeee.

 I can hardly believe that I have been writing it for that long. When I went back and read the first ever one Here we Go it made me smile at how nervous I was about starting an actual blog. It was not something I had ever wanted or needed to do back then and the thought of publishing it and getting feedback totally freaked me out.

Turning 40 was really a pivotal point in my life and now I cannot imagine not writing each week. I have made so many new friends through writing and publishing my crazy life and am even going to the Brit Mums Live Blogger Conference next year where I am looking forward to actually meeting my virtual friends in the flesh.






I lost my Mojo at one point and then found it again when I excepted that stats are not the be all and end all of blogging and that in fact it is more about memories to look back on in the future. I am totally passionate about my little corner in the virtual world and will continue to write for as long as I can.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me and thank you to all of you wonderful people who leave your comments in appreciation.

Lots and lots of love

Me
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. I am very tempted to do Brit Mums live too, can spent a bit more time with you then as I was a gushing mess last time we met at MADs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two years! Fantastic - I am approaching my first ... and can't believe it. Hope the next 2 ;years go well for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2nd birthday,and I hope to meet you at Britmums next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 2 years, fantastic! I've only just managed two months!!! I'm a practical virgin (ahem!). Congrats and will raise a glass to the next two years! x

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx