Monday 13 May 2013

I Am Going To Brit Mums Live This Year.

I am going to Brit Mums Live this year.........................Are You????   Come and introduce yourself be linking up with this introduction linky




Name: Samantha (only used when I am in trouble with my mum) You can all call me Sam or Sammy.

 
Twitter ID: @sthurley49

Height: 5ft 6ish depending on how high my ponytail is that particular day.

Hair: Mid length brown hair usually worn up but could be down depending on wind strength and if I am wearing lip gloss or not.

Eyes: Swamp green.
 
Is this your first blogging conference?
Yes it is and I am very excited indeed.

Are you attending both days?
Absolutely.

What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2013?
I cant pin point one thing but I guess if I had too it would have to be meeting lots of new people who will hopefully become friends in the future.

What are you wearing?
Oh don't get me started.........Hmmmmm......Probably casual smart and something glittery for the evening..... No dresses for me as I have legs like a footballer.

What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2013?
Looking forward to getting some top tips from those who have been blogging a long time and generally having a catch up and a giggle with some lovely people.

Tell us one thing about you that not everyone knows.
Sometimes I snort when I laugh.....But.....You really would have to make me laugh to hear that, its quite an acquired skill.

16 comments:

  1. Looking forward to meeting you and your footballers legs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! Looking forward to meeting you. Great to see a pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, so looking forward to meeting you!!! I must join in with this linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Looking forward to meeting you!Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the swamp green description, I have those too. I'll look out for the girl with the matching eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I snort when I laugh too! See you there x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first time too - yah, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Less than a week now!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed your post! I'm looking forward to BritMums Live too - should be a fab event.
    If you see me please stop and say hi as I'd love to connect :)


    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx