Wednesday 19 February 2014

The MAD Blog Awards.

I'm not great at blowing my own trumpet.......................I wish I was......................But.................Its a confidence thing I think.

MAD Blog AwardsThere's a big thing going on in the blogging community called the MAD Blog Awards. They are a bit like getting a BAFTA in the world of bloggers and I am not going to lie........................I REALLY WANT ONE........................................To be honest last year I was nominated for 2 categories and that was thrilling enough so Lord only knows what it must feel like to be shortlisted or even better win.

We bloggers all have one thing in common and that thing is "Writing", we love it whether it be funny or informative we cant get enough of it. And, I am no different when I say I love it, it has changed my whole outlook on life in general and enabled me to meet some fantastic people along the way. My blog is by no means the best out there but its mine and people seemed to like it and sometimes I might even make a difference to someone's day by making them smile.

So with that in mind I am about to beg ask you if you could spare 5 minutes and vote for me in the Best Entertainment Blog Category. All you have to do is click on the MAD Blog link and then follow the instructions, you will need my blog address which is Http://40yearolddomesticgoddess.blogspot.co.uk

If you like my blog or it has made you smile then please vote for me.

Here's the link you need to click on.......Go on.......Click on it.............Go on.............

The MAD Blog Awards Nominate Your Favourite Blog.........................

Thank you
Love
Me
xxxx



11 comments:

  1. Good luck :))) x fingers crossed for both of us! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou my darling, good luck to you too xx

      Delete
  2. I would LOVE to see you at the finals (always hoping I get enough votes to make it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you my lovely. Well, you can count on my vote. xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh you deserve it! You're one of my favourite reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck and thanks for posting.
    MADs Editor

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't voted but I have now.......Love love your blog....Only thing that makes me laugh out loud. Good luck DG. xx

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx